The site - MakeMyFly- is exclusively intended to serve and help clients in India and over the globe in arranging their travel agendas. By utilizing the site for all your travel needs, you consent to hold to the terms and conditions referenced in this. These terms and conditions are ascribed to a wide range of travel-related exchanges occurring on the site and are in consistency with the lawful commitments. The terms and conditions will be considered to comprise a legitimately restricting contract between MakeMyFly and the Customer. If these terms and conditions are not adequate to the Customer, the Customer is requested to exit the MakeMyFly site.
This Website offers and is accessible to clients who are 18 years old or more established and dwell in India. By utilising this Website, you speak to and warrant that you meet the majority of the other qualification prerequisites. On the off chance that you don't meet these necessities, you should not access or utilize the Website.
- By utilizing the website, you signify that:
- You are 18 years old or more.
- All data given by you on the site is valid, exact and finish.
- Your utilization of this site is constrained yet not confined to making or overseeing travel booking for yourself or the benefit of somebody.
- MakeMyFly claims all authority to ask for documentation for any reservation that requires further approval from the cardholder. Cancellation may occur if the requested reports are not given.
- You have the legal power to make a mandatory legal commitment.
- All data given by you on the site is valid, precise and finish.
- Your utilization of this site is constrained however not limited to making or overseeing travel booking for yourself or the benefit of somebody.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We maintain whatever authority is needed to withdraw or change this Website, and any administration or material we give on or through the Website, in our sole prudence without notice. We won't be obligated if, for any reason, all or any piece of the Website is inaccessible whenever or for any period. Every once in a while, we may limit access to a few sections of the Website, or the whole Website, to clients, including enrolled clients.
You are in charge of:
- Making all the courses of action vital for you to approach the Website.
- If you pick or are provided with, a username, password or some other snippet of data as a significant aspect of our security strategies, you should regard such data as private, and you should not uncover it to some other individual or element. You likewise recognize that your record is close to home to you and concur not to furnish some other individual with access to this Website or segments of it utilising your username, secret key or extra security data. You consent to tell us quickly of any unapproved access to or utilization of your username or password or some other break of security. You additionally agree to guarantee that you exit from your record toward the finish of every session. You should utilize a specific alert while getting to your document from an open or shared PC, so others are not ready to view or record your password or other individual data.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its whole substance, highlights and usefulness (counting however not restricted to all data, programming, content, shows, pictures, video and sound, and the plan, determination, and course of action thereof), are possessed by the Company. Its licensors or different suppliers of such material and are ensured and universal copyright, trademark, patent, competitive advantage and other protected innovation or restrictive rights laws.
- You may store records that are consequently reserved by your Web program for showcase improvement purposes.
- You may print one duplicate of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your very own, non-business use and not for a further generation, production or dissemination.
- If we give work area, portable or different applications for download, you may download a single duplicate to your PC or cell phone exclusively for your very own, non-business use, if you consent to be bound by our end client permit understanding for such applications.
- If we give web-based life highlights specific substance, you may accept such activities as are empowered by such stresses.
You must not:
- Adjust duplicates of any materials from this site.
- Utilize any delineation, photos, video or sound arrangements or any illustrations independently from the going with content.
- Erase or modify any copyright, trademark or other exclusive rights sees from duplicates of materials from this site.
- You should not access or use for any business purposes any piece of the Website or any administrations or materials accessible through the Website. If you wish to make any utilization of gear on the Website other than that set out in this segment, it would be ideal if you deliver your demand to support(at)makemyfly.com
The Company name, explicit terms, the Company logo and every single related title, logos, item and administration names, plans and mottos are trademarks of the Company or its members or licensors or other third parties. You should not utilize such marks without the prior written consent of the Company. Every single different name, logos, item and administration names, plans and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective proprietors.
- To abuse, hurting or endeavoring to utilize or harm minors in any capacity by presenting them to improper substance, requesting by and by recognizable data or something else.
- For transmit, or secure the sending of, any publicizing or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "junk letter" or "spam" or some other comparable sales.
- To take part in whatever other lead that limits or restrains anybody's utilization or happiness regarding the Website, or which, as controlled by us, may hurt the Company or clients of the Website or open them to obligation.
Additionally, you agree not to:
Utilize the Website in any way that could debilitate, overburden, harm, or weaken the webpage or meddle with some other parties utilization of the Website, including their capacity to take part continuously exercises through the Website.
Utilize any robot, spider or another programmed gadget; processor intends to get to the Website for any reason, including checking or replicating any of the material on the Website.
Utilize any manual procedure to screen or duplicate any of the material on the Website or for some other unapproved reason without our earlier composed assent.
Utilize any gadget, programming or schedule that meddles with the best possible working of the Website.
Present any virus, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is evil or innovatively hurtful.
Endeavor to increase unapproved access to, meddle with, harm or disturb any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is put away, or any server, PC or database associated with the Website.
Assault the Website utilizing a disavowal of-benefit assault or a conveyed forswearing of- benefit assault.
Something else, endeavor to meddle with the best possible working of the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered as unclassified and non- restrictive. By giving any User Contribution on the Website, you concede us and our associates and specialist co-ops, and each of their and our particular licensees, successors and relegate the privilege to utilize, duplicate, adjust, perform, show, appropriate and generally reveal to outsiders any such material for any reason.
You represent and warrant that:
You possess or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the ability to concede the permit allowed above to us and our subsidiaries and specialist co-ops, and each of their and our particular licensees, successors and allots.
We have the privilege to:
Expel or decline to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole caution.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
Reveal your personality or other data about you to any outsider who guarantees that material posted by you abuses their rights, including their protected innovation rights or their entitlement to security.
Make a proper legitimate move, including without constraint, referral to law requirement, for any unlawful or unapproved utilization of the Website.
On the off chance that you trust that any User Contributions disregard your copyright if it's not too much trouble see our DMCA Copyright Policy for guidelines on sending us a notice of copyright encroachment. It is the policy of the Company to end the client records of rehash infringers.
Data about You and Your Visits to the Website
TERMS OF THE AIRLINES
The airline tickets available through the Website are subject to the terms & conditions of the concerned airline, including but not limited to cancellation and refund policies.
MakeMyFly merely acts as a facilitator to enable the User to book a flight ticket. The contract of service for utilization of the flight is always between the User and the concerned airline.
Airlines retain the right to reschedule flight times, route, change or cancel flights or itineraries independent of and without prior intimation to MAKEMYFLY. As a facilitator MAKEMYFLY has no control or authority over the logistics of the airlines and therefore is not liable for any loss, direct or incidental, that a User may incur due to such change or cancellation of a flight.
Different tickets on the same airline may carry different restrictions or include different services and price.
The baggage allowance on given fare is as per the terms decided by the airline, and MAKEMYFLY has no role to play in the same. Some of the fares shown in the booking flow are "hand baggage fares" which do not entitle the User for free check in baggage and therefore the User will be required to pay separately for check in baggage. The prices for adding check-in baggage to a booking may vary from airline to airline. The User is advised to contact the airlines for detailed costs.
Some airlines enter into "code share" agreements with other Airlines. This means that on certain routes, the airline carrier selling or marketing the flight ticker does not fly its own aircraft to that destination. Instead, it contracts or partners with another airline to fly to that destination. The partner airline is listed as "operated by" in the booking flow.
If your flight is a code share, it will be disclosed to you in the booking process and prior to payment.
MAKEMYFLY will disclose any such code-share arrangements to the User, only when the ticketing airline discloses it to MAKEMYFLY in the first place.
The total price displayed on the Website on the payment page usually includes base fare, applicable government taxes and convenience fee. Users are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of their booking(s). In the event the User does not pay the entire amount, MAKEMYFLY reserves its right to cancel the booking. User agrees to pay all statutory taxes, surcharges and fees, as applicable on the date of travel.
To avail infant fares, the age of the child must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, User will be required to make a separate booking using a child fare. Any infants or children must be accompanied by an adult as per the terms of the airlines.
It shall be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure they are in possession of valid travel documents such as identity proof, passport, visa (including transit visa) etc. to undertake the travel. User agrees that in case of inability to travel for not carrying valid travel documents, MAKEMYFLY shall in no way be held liable.
User understands that the information (if any) provided by MAKEMYFLY regarding the travel documents is only advisory in nature and can't be considered conclusive. The User shall ensure checking the requirements of travel with the respective airlines of the respective jurisdictions the User may transit through or choose to visit.
User should check with the airlines directly regarding the check-in timings. Usually, check-in begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights, and 3 hours before departure for international flights.
User should carry valid identification proofs, passport, age proofs as may be required to prove the identity, nationality and age of the passengers travelling on a ticket, including infants.
USE OF FLIGHT SEGMENTS
In the event User does not embark on the onward journey, the entire PNR pertaining to that booking shall be automatically cancelled by the airline. In such a scenario MAKEMYFLY has no control in the said process nor will be obligated to provide alternate bookings to the User. The cancellation penalty in such an event shall be as per the applicable airline rules.
CHANGES TO EXISTING BOOKING
Any changes that are made to any existing booking shall be subject to certain charges levied by the respective airline, apart from the service fee charged by MAKEMYFLY.
The User shall be obligated to pay applicable charges in the event of any alteration or modification to an existing booking. However, depending on the airline's policy and fare class, charges for changes or modifications to existing bookings may vary.
Refunds will be processed as per the airline fare rules and cancellation policy. Such refunds shall be subject to MAKEMYFLY receiving the same from the airlines. However, the convenience fee paid to MAKEMYFLY paid at the time of booking is a non-refundable fee.
All cancellations made directly with the airline need to be intimated to MAKEMYFLY, in order to initiate the process of refund. The processing time for refunds may vary depending on the mode of payment, bank etc. The refund shall be processed after deducting the MAKEMYFLY service fee which is independent of the convenience fee as mentioned above.
The refund will be credited to the same account from which the payment was made. For example, if the User used a credit card, MAKEMYFLY will make an appropriate charge reversal to the same credit card; like-wise if the User used a debit card, MAKEMYFLY will credit the money to the same debit card.
In the event of cancellation and refund of partially utilized tickets, upfront discount and promo code discount availed at the time of booking would be deducted from the refund amount.
Back to Home